Traditional fences can be expensive to install and ruin the look of your yard. The SportDOG In-Ground Fence System eliminates the need for expensive fences with an easy to install electric dog fence that only you (and your dog) will know is there.
The SportDOG Electric Dog Fence is capable of enclosing up to 100 acres, and is safe for dogs over 10 pounds. Simply bury the wire around the edges of your yard and plug in the transmitter. Spend a few minutes each day training your dog, and within a couple of weeks, your dog will learn to stay within the perimeter of the fence.
How Does It Work?
Your dog will wear a special receiver collar that is included with the SDF-100A fence. The collar receives a radio signal from the buried wire, which alerts the system when your dog comes to close to the fence perimeter. Should he come to close to the wire, he will receive a warning tone and, if necessary, a shock correction to remind him to stay within the yard.
The collar receiver is waterproof and offers four levels of adjustable shock correction. In addition, there are tone and vibration modes. By purchasing additional collars, you can add an unlimited number of dogs to the system.
How Much Land Will the Transmitter Cover?
The transmitter is capable of covering up to 100 acres of land. The basic fence comes with 1000 feet of wire, which will cover 1 acre of land. Additional wire kits may be purchased.
- Built in lightning protection
- Add an unlimited number of dogs with purchase of additional SDF-R Collars
- Anti-Linger Feature Prevents Dog from Running Down Battery
- Waterproof Collar Receiver
- 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags - Covers approximately 1 Acre
- Select from Four Levels of Adjustable Correction, Tone and Vibration
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter