Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his neck. When your pet enters the Barrier Area, he'll hear a series of beeps from the Receiver Collar, and he will feel a safe, progressive, Static Correction, delivered through the Contact Points on his neck. It is designed to startle, not to punish. The progressive Static Correction will get your pet's attention, but will not cause harm. Your pet will quickly learn to avoid the Barriers that you have set up. Additional Barriers also available.
- Adjustable Barrier range protects areas from 2-12 feet in diameter
- Battery operated Barrier fits easily in small spaces
- Lightweight, waterproof Receiver Collar with Progressive Static Correction
- Adjustable collar fits pets 5 lbs. or more with neck sizes 6"-28"
- Easy set-up and training
- One Year Warranty
- Barrier Transmitter (3 Alkaline AA batteries required, not included)
- Receiver Collar with two 3-volt lithium batteries
- Operating and Training Guide
- Test Light Tool