How It Works:
The Barrier Transmitter, disguised as a rock in your landscape, sends a circular radio signal to your pet's Receiver Collar. When your pet enters the Barrier Area, he'll hear audible tones from the Receiver Collar followed by a safe, progressive Static Correction. The correction is delivered through the Contact Points of the collar that touch his neck.
He'll quickly associate the correction with the area you've declared off-limits. Add an unlimited number of Pawz Away® Extra Outdoor Pet Barriers and Pawz Away® Extra Receiver Collars to fit your needs. Available Accessories: Boundary Wire, 150 feet, for use with Wire Option set up. Pawz Away® Extra Receiver Collar. Pawz Away® Extra Outdoor Pet Barrier.
- Barrier Transmitter disguised as a rock blends seamlessly into your landscape
- Electronic signal creates ""off -limit"" areas for your pet
- Protects an area up to 16 feet in diameter with no wire
- Create a custom shaped barrier up to 150 feet using a boundary wire (sold separately)
- Lightweight Receiver Collar featuring Progressive Static Correction
- Adjustable collar fits pets 5 lbs. and larger, appropriate for neck sizes 6" - 28"
- Waterproof Barrier Transmitter (4 Alkaline D batteries required, not included)
- Waterproof Receiver Collar with two 3-volt lithium batteries
- Operating and Training Guide
- Test Light Tool