The Impi SPC-100 bark control offers the flexibility of a gentle training approach while reserving enough correction to stop even the most stubborn barkers. The Impi bark control collar starts with two gentle training levels and progresses through an additional 5 levels of static correction. The increase in correction intensity is accomplished only by continued barking; allowing your dog to find the appropriate level to properly encourage them to stop barking. The collar can only be activated by your dog's barking as it senses vibration from the bark and is not activated by sound; eliminating the concern of false activation. The Impi SPC-100 bark control collar is powered by a long life user replaceable, lithium ion battery which will power the collar for upwards of 1 year.
How It Works:The vibration in your dog's throat when barking, triggers the piezzo quartz sensor in the receiver to emit a static pulse correction through the EzyFit contacts. The correction starts as 2 low level 'reminders' and increases through a further 5 levels, should your dog persist in barking.
Your dog will soon associate the 'reminder' corrections with barking and realize that the way to avoid the unwelcome correction is to stop barking.
- On/off switch
- Bark vibration sensor
- Long life lithium battery
- 7 levels of static correction
- Auto advance gentle bark training
- Easy fit contacts, no tools required
- Weighs 2.4 ounces
- 100% waterproof >
- A waterproof, comfort design, lightweight receiver
- An EzyFit collar, adjustable for all neck sizes
- 2 sets of EzyFit contact probes for short and long haired dogs
- A test light and instructions
- A 6v long life lithium ion battery
- Owners manual
|Manufacturer||Impala Blue Pty Ltd|