10 Ways You Know You're a Pet Owner
You know you're a pet owner when...
1. When speaking with your spouse, you find yourself spelling out words like w-a-l-k and o-u-t-s-i-d-e
2. What alarm clock? Your pet starts nudging you in the face every morning at the crack of dawn.
3. Your favorite chair is no longer *your* favorite chair
4. You begin looking for creative places to "hide" the kitchen garbage can
5. You stop replacing couch pillows and explain to guests that it's the latest craze in dog chew toys
6. The word Advantage takes on an entirely new meaning for you
7. Your doorbell stopped working months ago, and you really see no need to replace it
8. When you change the vacuum cleaner bag, you have enough fur to knit 4 blankets
9. You no longer think it's odd that there are pieces of dog food in the living room or the middle of the kitchen floor
10. You actively have conversations with your pet... and you're sure they're talking back to you
This post was posted in Fun Stuff